varies, approx. 8'-0"
- Range: minimum 12–18 miles for basic model,
- Dual hub motor (front wheel drive): DC
brushless in two sizes
Safety and Features
- Dual redundant hydraulic braking system (to ensure
brakes are the last thing to fail on your trike): Heavy duty
disc rotors and quality Magura calipers
- Sophisticated on-board electrical monitoring system
a CycleAnalyst -- you will know far more than just when you're going to
run out of batteries
- 24-speed with 537% gear ratio (Triple Campagnolo
crank with 8 speed Shimano Megarange cassette)
- Ergonomic grips and upright cycling position
- Puncture-proof balloon tires
- Step-down converter runs 12V Accessories
- Classic chrome headlights and taillights
- Sealed Lead Acid specialized for deep discharge
cycles (NiCAD, NiMH, LiIon, LiFePO4 also avail.)
- Charging time: 10 hrs (can be as little as 3 hrs)
- Cargo area custom-shaped for your use
- 2-tiered canopy and/or lockbox lid.
- Turn signals, brake lights
- Stand-alone trike: approx. 200 lbs.
- Cargo and driver: Designed to carry 1/4 ton
plus 200 lb
- approx. $13,000 (exact price tbd) for a cargotrike.
Sign up to get notified of the first small batch manufacturing
run (qty. 5-10). Front box will be one-size-fits-all but rear
frame will come in Small, Medium and Large sizes. Custom Color
and some other custom details will be negotiable.
- Financing may be available
should I buy a Frankentrike?